Pudding.MainLoop.main_loop call doesn't return any value to its caller
deavid
2009-09-16 11:55:55 UTC
I've recently added this bug, which is very easy to fix.

http://gna.org/bugs/?14326

In Soya-0.14 stable, file pudding/main_loop.py:

def main_loop(self):
""" resize all widgets and start the main_loop """
soya.root_widget.on_resize()

soya.MainLoop.main_loop(self)

but soya's main loop is returning a (sometimes useful) value that is provided
by the user.

So, if we're using pudding, it's not possible to use return values in
main_loop.

If we place a simple "return" it could address the problem:

return soya.MainLoop.main_loop(self)
David Pierre-Yves
2009-09-16 22:30:38 UTC
Post by deavid
I've recently added this bug, which is very easy to fix.
http://gna.org/bugs/?14326
I applied and commited you patch in soya-svn.

Thank you for this contribution

--
Marmoute